General Data Protection Regulation
DISCLOSURE TEXT OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1 a. Definitions and Explanation
Our company acting on behalf of customers or suppliers or authorized representative of a real person to them that our company or our company worker or job applicant "worker candidate" If you are in the status of Turkey in the installation and ASİS FUEL AUTOMATION SYSTEMS INC ("Company"); as a data controller,
Your personal data that we have obtained in the ways specified in the content of this document will be recorded within the scope of our commercial relations or within the scope of our business relationship with you, within the framework of the purpose that requires their processing and in connection with this purpose, in a limited and measured manner, while preserving the accuracy and the most up-to-date state of the personal data as you have informed us will be stored, preserved, reorganized, shared with institutions legally authorized to request personal data and transferred to domestic or foreign third parties, transferred, classified and processed in other ways listed in the KVK legislation, under the conditions stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK). we will let you know.
Our company attaches importance to the security of personal data and in order to enlighten those concerned in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and other relevant legislation, this clarification text has been prepared and announced to the relevant parties.
As it is known, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 regulates the rules and obligations to be followed by real or legal persons who process personal data, as well as the protection of personal data.
With this clarification text, visitors of the website are also informed, and their rights arising from the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data are reminded.
The name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, business and home address and other similar personal information of visitors in the relevant parts of this website are recorded under high security for their intended use, and they will not be sold, donated, leased or used in any way to third parties. we undertake in advance.
1. b. Categories of Personal Data
• Identity Data
• Personal Identifiable Data
• Vehicle (Vehicle) Information
• Communication Data
• Special Quality Personal Data
• Health Data
• Visual Data
• Website / Application Usage Data
• Third Party Information
• Financial Data
• Legal Data
• Comments and Grievance Data
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA and DATA RESPONSIBLE
Processing your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation;
• Obtaining it automatically or non-automatically,
• Making it anonymous,
• Making it unusable,
It covers such processes.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and other relevant legislation, your personal data will be transferred to Asis Otomasyon ve Akaryakıt Sistemleri A.Ş. can be processed by. Asis Automation and Fuel Systems Inc. In this capacity, it is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system by determining the processing purposes and processing methods of personal data recorded in all kinds of media including the database. When the Data Controllers Registry is opened, the data controller will be registered immediately.
3.OUR PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFERING WHEN NECESSARY
As a company, we collect and process in order to fulfill our legal obligations, to fulfill service contracts, to purchase and sell products and services offered by the company, to fulfill the notification obligation stipulated to be made to the law enforcement officers in terms of employees at the workplace and to open a bank account.
By always keeping your fundamental rights and freedoms first, we collect your personal data that we request from you for the legitimate interest of the Company to fulfill its activities, by you, by third parties physically or by electronic communication. We collect your personal data electronically through the cookies used on our website for the legitimate interest of the Company to improve and make the service more effective.
The information collected about persons under the age of 18 is limited to name, surname, age and degree of closeness, and this data can only be given to us by the relevant adult, and is subject to the performance of the employment contract with our employees at the workplace and our legal obligations. We request that you contact us to destroy the data transmitted to our company without the consent of our relevant worker.
We do not collect sensitive information such as race, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, union affiliations, health information, or sexual orientation. If you notice that such information is transferred to our company's responsibility area without our company's request, you need to inform our company in order to destroy this data transmitted to our company. Your personal data are collected by our company through different methods and channels, based on various legal reasons, in order to carry out our commercial activities in general. Your personal data collected for legal reasons can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698.
Your personal data is processed by our Company especially for the following purposes.
• Conducting the necessary commercial activities within the company to ensure that the products and services offered by our company can be presented to you, • Conducting job interviews and job placement studies of job applicants for human resources management, • Communicating with you as part of the activities carried out in our company,
• To convey to you important information such as changes in the service conditions of our company, changes in the services offered, changes in electronic systems, changes in the company's contact information, • Monitoring the quality of the services offered by our company, analyzing the training needs of our company's human resources, providing timely and accurate service, To prevent unfair competition, • To collect information and access data about the complainant and the person or subject complained about in order to resolve the complaints about the activities of our company
• To prevent situations that are against the law or constitute a crime,
• Analyzing to manage open and close commercial risks,
• Responding to information requests from judicial authorities or authorized State institutions in accordance with the law,
• Keeping financial records, conducting independent audits and financial audits, accounting and financial transactions, invoicing, collecting activities within the scope of carrying out commercial activities,
• Information processing systems, data and website hosting; Comply with internal policies and procedures, including those linked to business continuity and records, document and print management,
• Carrying out all kinds of activities regarding fire, natural disaster, general health, occupational health and safety,
• Conducting surveys, field and market researches, R&D activities, market research and analysis studies,
• Social responsibility projects, granting scholarships, social assistance, awarding, promotions, competition organization and raffle,
• Sportive activities and all kinds of company events,
• Managing social media posts about our company and controlling activities,
• To create personal commercial and reputational targets through electronic systems by creating information and advertisements specific to each individual internet user,
• Making the necessary notifications to the General Directorate of Security Identification System,
• To create and store legal documents in accordance with accounting standards,
• Performing quality control and increasing service quality,
• Ensuring company security,
• Ensuring the improvement of the website,
• Ensuring the security of invoicing transactions,
• Establishing healthy communication with customers and suppliers,
4. SITUATIONS WHERE PERSONAL DATA CAN BE PROCESSED WITHOUT EXPLAINED CONSENT
Your Personal Data is transferred to Asis Otomasyon ve Akaryakıt Sistemleri A.Ş. may be processed by the persons without your express consent in the following cases;
• Studies that are explicitly permitted by the legislation or for the fulfillment of the legislation,
• The emergence of clear obligations such as health, security, protection of the right to life,
• Situations for the performance of any contract and where the processing of personal data is required directly by the parties of the contract,
• Fulfilling legal obligations,
• The personal data were previously made public by the person concerned,
• Being mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of any constitutional / legal right,
• Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, based on any of its conditions,
• To act in accordance with the Labor Law No. 4857 and Law No. 5510 and other legislation,
5. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties in the country and abroad in the following cases:
• Our business partners, company officials and shareholders in Turkey and abroad for the purpose of ensuring the legal and commercial security of the persons in business relations and ensuring the economic and administrative management of the company,
• Law enforcement officers in accordance with our obligations under the Identity Reporting Law,
• Hotel staff for the continuation of the company's activities,
• Third party payment service providers such as banks and credit card companies for transactions such as verification and execution of payments,
• For the purpose of auditing and reporting accounting and financial transactions such as budget management, current card opening, invoicing, your personal data required to achieve this purpose, to our audit firms and consultants,
• Third party archive firms that provide this service with the relevant records in order to ensure that records containing your personal data can be kept throughout the retention period
• With our lawyers in order to exercise our right to legal defense, and with the relevant institutions within the framework of our obligation to fulfill legal requests such as court orders or evidence requests, provided that it is in accordance with the law and procedure,
• We are able to share personal data of our employees working at the workplace or those who apply for a job with our consultants who serve our company on Labor Law and SGK transactions.
• At the workplace • We transfer the personal data of our employees working in the workplace to our customers in Turkey and abroad in order to ensure occupational health and safety and compliance with HSE specifications and to ensure the economic and administrative management of the company.
6. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As people whose personal data are collected and processed within the framework of the legislation, you have the following rights.
6.1. You have the right to learn whether your personal data has been processed.
6.2. If your personal data has been processed, you have the right to request information regarding this.
6.3. You have the right to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose.
6.4. You have the right to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad and the reasons for this.
6.5. If your personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, you have the right to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred.
6.6. In the event that the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data are eliminated, you have the right to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.
6.7. You have the right to object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
6.8. If you suffer damage due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the legislation, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
6.9. In cases where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data, you always have the right to inform our company that you have revoked your consent.
7. YOUR REQUEST TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, you can submit your request to use your rights in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, the channels and procedures you will submit your applications to are explained below.
In order to use your rights stated above, your request for the use of your rights specified in Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No.6698 with information proving your identity;
7.1. Electronic Application By filling out the form at http://www.asis.com.tr and by applying electronically,
7.2. Written Application by Filling the Form You have filled in the "Personal Data Protection Request Form" and signed with our company Tatlısu Mah. Akif İnan Sok. No: 14 Ümraniye / İstanbul,
7.3. Application by Notary Public You can also make your application by submitting a written notification to our company through a notary. As a personal data owner, if you submit your requests regarding your rights arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 to our Company, our company will finalize your request as soon as possible, not exceeding 30 days. According to the nature of the request, if the costs related to the information to be received (postage, photocopy, transportation, notary, etc.) exceed 50 (fifty) TL, the expenses exceeding this amount and based on the document may be requested by our Company.
As it is known, "cookie", which is a concept used in the field of informatics, is defined as a small text file that a website stores the data related to the circulation of that site on your PC, tablet, smartphone or other device.
The cookie application aims for the web user to easily make the basic settings (language, country, etc.), the healthy operation of the website of our company, the facilitation of your website use, the development of the website, optimization, personalized advertising activities.
The "cookies" used by our company's website as the main information storage method and the "local storage" area of the browser are used for the same purpose. All information provided in this section also applies to the so-called "local storage". We do not store any special personal information such as your address, password, credit or debit card information in the cookies we use.
ASİS OTOMASYON ve AKARYAKIT SİSTEMLERİ A.Ş.
Mersis No: 0086047727300015
Contact Link: www.asis.com.tr / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Tatlısu Mah. Akif İnan Sok. No: 14 Umraniye / Istanbul